Buffalo Style Grilled Corn
If you are looking for a great side dish to complement your barbecue this is it! Corn grilled to perfection, butter, blue cheese and hot sauce… thats it! Try it!
Author: George Duran
- 8 ears fresh corn
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup hot sauce, preferably Frank’s RedHot®
- Celery salt
- 1 cup finely crumbled blue cheese
- Pre-heat grill on high.
- Shuck the corn by peeling the husks down, leaving them attached at the stem ends. Remove the silk with a damp terry cloth towel or vegetable brush. Gather the husks together at the bottom of each ear and tie off with a piece of butcher’s string or a piece of pale green corn husk.
- Place the butter and the hot sauce in a small saucepan and cook on medium heat until the butter is melted. Whisk to combine. Set aside and keep warm.
- Arrange the corn on the grill grate and roast, turning as needed with tongs, until the corn is lightly browned in patches, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the corn to a disposable foil pan, rimmed baking sheet, or platter. Working over the pan, brush the corn on all sides with the butter-hot sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle lightly with celery salt, then with the crumbled cheese. Serve immediately.