Mini Ranchero Eggs
Take your morning eggs to a whole new level by adding flavorful salsa and spices! Paired with a tortilla, you have a delicious Mexican-Themed brunch!
Author: George Duran
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
- olive oil 2 tablespoons
- medium onion ½
- green pepper ½
- jalapeno pepper ½
- can diced tomatoes 1 (14.5 ounce)
- paprika 1 teaspoon
- cumin ½ teaspoon
- salt 1 teaspoon
- ground pepper ¼ teaspoon
- large eggs 8
- flour tortillas 4 (6 inch)
- cilantro for garnish
- Make salsa by softening onions, green peppers, and jalapeño peppers in a medium saucepan on medium heat, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add drained tomatoes, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper and allow to simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Spray some non-stick spray on both sides of a tortilla and place it on your IMUSA EGG PAN on medium-low heat.
- Cook the first side of the tortilla for about 3 minutes, flip, and carefully add two eggs on top of the tortilla.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of salsa between the two eggs, cover your IMUSA EGG PAN and bring heat to low.
- Allow eggs to cook between 3-4 minutes, remove from heat and serve on a plate with chopped cilantro