Reuben Cuban Pressed Sandwich
This recipe is a fun take on the traditional Cuban pressed sandwich, adding in a twist with sauerkraut and thousand island dressing!
Author: George Duran
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Roasted pork ½ Lbs
- Ham ½ Lbs
- Swiss cheese 4 Oz.
- Sauerkraut 2½ Cups
- Bottled thousand island dressing 5 Tbsp
- Hotdog buns
- Preheat your IMUSA SANDWICH PRESS.
- In the meantime cut hotdog buns all the way through until you have two separate pieces. Divide pork evenly on one half of bread.
- Spread 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut on top of each slice of pork. Evenly disperse the ham and cheese on top of the sauerkraut and top with the bun.
- Place sandwiches on the IMUSA SANDWICH PRESS and gently press down, making sure that the sandwiches don’t move.
- Toast for about 3 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove and open each sandwich and generously spread a spoonful of thousand island dressing. Cut in half with a serrated knife and serve immediately.