Personal Pan Spanish Frittata
A frittata is an omelet of Spanish origin - usually made with potatoes. This Spanish Frittata is a wonderful weekend brunch or a light weeknight dinner. Serve hot or at room temperature and serve with crusty bread!
Author: IMUSA Chef Team
Recipe type: Breakfast
- medium or large eggs 2
- small russet potato ½
- red peppers ½ cup
- onion ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese ¼ cup
- cilantro 1 table
- salt and pepper to taste
- black olives 1 tables
- extra virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Add 2 tablespoon of the oil to your non-stick IMUSA egg pan and heat over low.
- Cook potato slices in oil until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add peppers and onions to pan and sauté for a few minutes until softened.
- Whisk eggs with salt & pepper in a bowl then add your potatoes, peppers and onions and mix.
- Wipe your pan clean with a paper towel and add the remaining olive oil. Add your egg mixture and cook on low until eggs are set; about 7 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and olives and cover with foil.
- Your frittata is ready when eggs have completely cooked through. Top with cilantro and serve.