Granny Smith Guacamole
Whip up a batch of this delicious Granny Smith Guac for your friends and be sure that they'll be begging you to share the recipe. Its very easy to prepare and most importantly very yummy!
Author: George Duran
Cuisine: Latin Fusion
- 3 ripe Avocados, halved and pitted
- ½ cup finely chopped Vidalia onion
- ½ cup snipped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Bottled hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- Kosher salt or table salt, to taste
- Assorted dippers (such as baked fruit crisps, apple chips, and/or tortilla chips)
- Scoop avocado flesh into a bowl; add the onion, cilantro, lime juice, and hot pepper sauce. Mash with a fork until it reaches the desired consistency. Stir in apple and season with salt to taste. Serve with assorted dippers.