Pressure Cooker Tomato Mac n Cheese
Mac and cheese in a pressure cooker! This is a quick and delicious dish - perfect for the weeknight and your kids will love it!
Author: George Duran
Cuisine: More Favorite Recipes
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner
- chicken stock 2½ cups
- elbow macaroni 3 cups
- heavy cream 1 cup
- can diced tomato 1 (15 ounce)
- dried oregano 2 teaspoons
- salt 1 teaspoon
- black pepper 1 teaspoon
- milk ½ cup
- shredded cheddar cheese 1½ cup
- shredded mozzarella cheese 1½ cup
- In an IMUSA pressure cooker add first 7 ingredients and mix
- Bring to a boil and place cover on pressure cooker. Once the orange tab pops up bring down heat to medium high and allow to cook under pressure for 6 minutes.
- Turn off heat and release excess pressure by pressing on the release valve with a wooden spatula. Once the orange tab goes back down, open pressure cooker and mix in milk and both cheeses
- If needed, salt to taste, then serve.