Combining shredded chicken with brown mustard, honey, and tabasco creates a flavorful filling for this quesadilla recipe. Adding ripened mango adds a sweet twist!
Author: George Duran
Recipe type: Lunch Dinner Side Dish
- brown mustard 3 tablespoons
- honey 2 tablespoons
- Tabasco or hot sauce 3 teaspoons
- salt 1 teaspoon
- Whole rotisserie chicken 1
- mozzarella 1 cup
- small red onion 1
- bunch cilantro 2.1
- ripened mango 1
- 8-10 inch flour tortillas
- non-stick spray
- sour cream, optional
- Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl and mix with shredded chicken.
- Heat a large IMUSA sauté pan on medium heat and spray with some non-stick spray.
- Add flour tortilla and spray top side with more non-stick spray.
- After a minute, flip the tortilla and evenly spread ½ cup of cheese.
- Then spread on half of the tortilla some chicken mixture, onions, cilantro, and mango.
- Fold over tortilla, like a book, and allow cheese to melt completely. Cut into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream, if desired.