Fajita Skillet Pan
Let It Sizzle!
Feast on flavor with our new oven-safe IMUSA FAJITA SKILLET. Delight your taste buds with this restaurant inspired prepare and serve design that allows you to take your most sizzling dishes from the stove right onto the dinner table for all to enjoy.
Made of Cast Iron
Even Heat Distribution
Use & Care
BEFORE USING: REMOVE ALL LABELS. HAND WASH PRODUCT AND DRY COMPLETELY.
• Each time you use this pan, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to cooking surface and
preheat the pan slowly before adding food. Always start on low heat, increasing the
• Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
• If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water
Cleaning: The IMUSA FAJITA SKILLET will last a lifetime if properly taken care of.
• Always hand-wash pan with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or
harsh detergents. Never wash in dishwasher.
• Avoid putting pan into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to
warp or crack.
• Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside
surfaces while pan is still warm.
Re-Seasoning you Cast Iron Pan: If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process.
• Wash with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. It is okay to use soap this time because
you are preparing to re-season the cookware). Rinse and dry.
• Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of
your choice) inside and out.
• Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping. Set
temperature to 350º. Place cookware upside down on the top rack and bake for at
least one hour. Turn the oven off and cool completely in oven.
• Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place.