Enhance the rich aroma of your favorite espresso by adding a touch of hazelnut and cinnamon. Prepare to amaze your family and friend, or simply treat yourself to this dreamy combination of flavors and aromas.
Author: Imusa Chef Team
Recipe type: Coffee
- Espresso ground coffee
- Sugar free Chocolate powder 1 packet
- Hazelnut coffee creamer 1 cup
- Fill your espresso-brewing cup ⅔ with espresso coffee and ⅓ with sugar free chocolate powder and gently mix.
- Prepare your espresso as directed. In the meantime heat up a cup of Hazelnut coffee creamer. (You can also try French vanilla)
- Once brewed, divide the coffee evenly between 2 cups and add creamer.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on each and serve. No sugar needed!