3 Layer Iced Coffee Bon Bon
Wake up in the morning to a sweet Coffee Bon Bon using condensed milk & ice blended coffee!
Author: Elsie e Ramos
Recipe type: Dessert, Beverage, Coffee Drink
- can condensed milk 1 (14 ounce)
- Ice cubes Shots of room temperature espresso coffee, unsweetened made in an IMUSA ESPRESSO MAKER
- First, pour 2 inches of condensed milk into the base of 4 (4oz) juice glasses.
- pour the equivalent of one shot of coffee on top of the condensed milk in each glass.
- Take the remaining four shots of coffee and put them in a blender with four ice cubes. Blend in the blender until a thick foam is formed.
- Pour the foam into each glass carefully. Serve immediately.